This is the phone number of a bitch who made fun of one of my best friends for being bi-sexual and using the sentence “at least I don’t like girls!” as a comeback when my friend made a friendly joke about her boyfriend, like we do a lot. This bitch also thought my friend was kidding when she said “fuck you.” Please blow up this bitch’s phone with prank calls. (Please, however, don’t quote any of this text post. Thank you!) Here’s a list below, but feel free to use your own:
"You’re the weakest link." (Hang up.)
"Is Mr. Wall there? No? Well how about Mrs. Wall? No? Then who’s holding up your ceiling?"
(Really peppy and fast) “Hi this is Jenny from 31 Flavors if you can name 31 flavors in 31 seconds you can win 31,000 dollars ready go!”
Ask for some random person, but hang up when told you have the wrong number. (If they say yes, hang up then freak the freak out.) Then call back later with a disguised accent and say you’re the person “you” asked for earlier and ask if there are any messages for you.
"Nashville sperm bank! You spank it, we bank it! My name is Marcy and how may I help you?" (Really sexual voice or white girl voice.)
(Really scared, shaky voice, stammer if you want) “Dude, I did it, but there’s blood everywhere!”
(Business, straight monotone voice) “The deed has been done.” (Hang up)
(Gangster voice) “Yo, dude, where’s the (insert drug of choice) you promised me?”
Before I joined tumblr, I had no idea that there was such a thing as pansexual, asexual, trans, bi, or other things. It’s not that I was closed minded or arrogant, it’s just that I was oblivious. Think about whether the people really have no clue about those things before you attack them for not knowing.
IF YOU HAD ROOM WITH ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN IT AND THE WALLS CEILING AND FLOOR WERE MADE OF MIRROR WHAT WOULD IT LOOK LIKE IN THE MIRRORS
Holy shit I asked my dad who’s a physics teacher and he just looked at me, looked at the table, looked at me, tried not to smile, looked angry, and started to look up where you can buy big mirrors.
this is an actual room of mirrors.
as you can see, it leads to glitches in the matrix
Putting down confident girls is not feminism
shaming sex workers is not feminism
"I’m not like other girls" is not feminism
slut shaming is not feminism
shaming BDSM practitioners is not feminism
misandry is not feminism
ignoring trans women’s rights is not feminism
“On average, there are 7 people in the world that look similar to you.”
omg bless you all i hope you’re all okay I’m so sorry omg no
Notice how Shan Yu doesn’t even question it or make a comment about “BUT YOU’RE A GIRL” he just instantly goes into a “I’LL TEACH YOU TO KILL MY MEN AND STEAL MY VICTORY” rage and I think about this a lot sometimes
((Well that might have to do with the fact that he’s a Hun. Women among the Huns had higher status than their Chinese counterparts and even some of their own men. Women were free to hunt and fight along side of the men, could choose their own husbands and divorce him if she choose to. There were even records of clans being led by women leaders. So for Shan Yu Mulan is just another soldier))
thank you, history side of tumblr.
He also might not have been able to see very well, due to whatever horrible disease has taken hold in his eyeballs.
Pretty serious Wilson’s Disease judging by the copper buildup in in irises, and apparent melanocytosis localized to his sclera.
Thank you medical side of tumblr
so my mom walked in on me cosplaying right as i took this picture
omfg what is my face
why in the everloving fuck is this still getting notes
you look like someone just killed your best friend
Well you’re not wrong
Who gave you the right.
you know what i totally forgot about
Male Nations & Sex Ed. class (AU headcanons)
- Italy: he slept during the lesson, only to wake up to a discussion about girls' body parts. He was very confused and tried to get Germany to explain what was going on.
- Germany: he listened and took down all the notes and made extra copies for Italy. He has all the knowledge, but isn't very good at applying any of what he learned later on.
- Japan: he took down all the notes and only refers back to them for doujinshi purposes. Otherwise those notes remain untouched
- America: he talked all the way through class and didn't learn a damn thing. He laughed at a lot of words though. You know the ones. PENIS. VAGINA. etc
- England: he tried to take the lesson seriously, but the stupidity of his classmates made it difficult. He tried to steer his classmates back on track, but he was very awkward about it. "L-Listen here, gits, one day you may need to know... all this..!"
- Russia: he smiled during most of the lesson, blushed here and there, still remembers everything from the lesson.
- China: he memorised everything, he was very whatever about it. He found most of the others' reactions immature, but unlike England, he more sighed to himself rather than snapped at the others.
- Prussia and Denmark: they're the students who ask all the stupid questions. "So teacher, what happens if your penis pops off during sex and remains stuck inside of your woman?" "What if you come so hard you make like, an ocean inside the bedroom?" The difference however, is that Prussia's just doing it for shits and giggles. Denmark wants the teacher to actually attempt answering these. Also Prussia scribbled on all the diagrams a lot, labelling all the body parts with country names. The vagina was labelled as 'Austria', by the way.
- Sweden: he understood everything in class, up until the point in which the teacher discussed the female body. Not interested, nope.
- Finland: he blushed at just about everything... and he tried to answer Denmark's dumb questions, orz.
- Norway: he was pokerfaced the entire time, occasionally making snarky comments at Denmark's dumb questions.
- Iceland: everytime Denmark asked a dumb question, he'd get a mental image of it happening to him. Needless to say he was left disturbed after the lesson.
- France: he was the student who'd ask the teacher to demonstrate. "Um, some of us learn better through practical exercises, non~?" England would always promptly tell him to shut up.
- Spain: he already knew all this before the class, so he spent the lesson laughing at Prussia and Denmark and rambling off irrelevant things to Romano.
- Romano: he wanted Spain to shut up so that he could hear what the fuck was going on in the lesson, goddammit. Prussia made fun of him when he said he wanted to be able to listen to the discussion though.
- Hong Kong: he would keep asking Iceland what he's thinking about, because every now and then, Iceland would look traumatised. It was Denmark's fault.
- Korea: he listened way too attentively for his own good and then he went on to declare that sex originated in Korea and that everyone should go to him for tutorials. China scolded him on this.
- Romania: he too, was an attentive listener. He's a good student, but he's also highly curious about things. Every now and then, he would chuckle to himself during the lesson. No one knew what the heck he was laughing about... Oh yes, and later on he approached Prussia with very imaginative answers to all of those stupid questions he had.
- Switzerland: About halfway through the class, he found the teacher not good enough and he took over the lesson. He shot down anyone who misbehaved during class... but eventually he decided it was a waste of time and left the class.
- Austria: he blushed at certain moments during the lesson, usually whenever Prussia asked a stupid question. He did take notes though and... to everyone's shock, he got the highest score on the test. Prussia made fun of him about this for week.
- Netherlands: he got a high score on that test too, even though he spent a great deal of the lesson thinking that everyone else was kind of an idiot.
- Poland: he was very chill during this class. In fact, he spent most of it just gossiping away to Lithuania.
- Lithuania: he was trying to pay attention, but Poland's chatter made it difficult for him to catch anything.
- Estonia: he got the second highest score on the test. He took notes on his laptop and tried not to take too much notice of the other students. Sometimes he and Finland exchanged nervous glances.
- Latvia: he understood the lesson well, though Russia kept taking his notebook to copy notes at times. He refused to study the pictures closely.
- Greece: he already knew everything, so he slept through the entire class!
- Turkey: he took amusement at everyone else and then ended up copying the diagrams from the lesson onto Greece's face and arms while he was sleeping.
- Canada: he was quite flustered, but he actually had a lot of questions to ask. Unfortunately, the teacher kept ignoring him in favour of listening to Prussia and Denmark's dumb questions.
might be the rawest pic I ever seen. and he got a bag of chips in his hand
THIS IS SO FUCKING METAL
With his dreads and his american flag shirt, this is everything
in skyrim you can ride a bee
in real life you can ride a bee
dont do this here
the winchesters christmas caroling
#real lines from the show
let’s see how many times I can reblog this before christmas…
Page 1 of 571